Grandpa offered us some football tickets.
The BYU/Nevada game a few weekends ago.
I went to BYU, so did Mark.
That being said, we are not die hard fans.
I thought it would be fun to take Dominic, though.
I was right :)
Notice that it didn't occur to me for
us to wear BYU colors.
In fact, Dominic would have
fit right in with the Nevada fans.
Oops.
We got there early and wandered around...
got lunch...
walked some more.
(I had ran 13 miles that morning... I was so very tired)
Then we watched the game...
well, we watched
until our over-priced food was gone,
until we became super sleepy,
and
until we realized that BYU is NOT good.
this season, at least.
Can you tell by looking at this picture
how terrible the game was?
how terrible the game was?
Not one person standing up, cheering..
most of the people aren't even looking
at the game!
We said ADIOS in the 3rd quarter.
I'm glad we went, though.
I love spending time with my Dom.









3 comments:
What a fun outing! That's too bad that BYU didn't play so good, but at least you got to eat over priced food! To me that's pretty much the only reason to go to a sporting event. If only they sold nachos at my kids soccer games:)
I bought Adam tickets to the game on the 23rd, for his birthday. We haven't been to a game since we met, seven years ago, and this is the year I bought tickets! They are sucking it up!
That is fun you took Dominic. I laughed out loud that you didn't think to wear BYU colors. Go blue... even if they aren't great this season!
Post a Comment