Friday, September 10, 2010

I am exacitically 3 inches high, and it is a very good height indeed...

This little friend was found chowing down on my pepper plants.
He was a strong little sucker.
Did not want to come off.
We just thought it was such a cool looking little caterpillar.
The girls wanted to keep him...
but Brandon ain't so gentle...
 and I was afraid of poor caterpillar friend 
being loved to death.
So he is now free.

We went through a long Alice in Wonderland phase at our house.
A 3 year phase.
Hence, the title of this post.
There is no explanation for my use of the word 'Hence', however.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Holy caterpillar Batman! That is one Ginormous caterpillar, I'm impressed that you would bring it in your house, and I'm impressed that your kids would touch it! And just so you know, you never need to give me an explanation for use of the word hence;)

Kristina P. said...

He is huge!

Unknown said...

Savannah would have been thrilled to find such a treasure!!

Allred Family said...

Wow that Guy is HUGE.....Pretty sure my kids would LOVE it too :)