Sage came home the other day saying one of the neighbor girls taught her how to jump rope.
I so wish I had a video of it.
Anyhow, she said all she needed now was to learn to
Hula Hoop.
I then recalled buying 2 hula hoops at the dollar store MONTHS ago and hiding them in my closet.
So I pulled them out.
The kids were super crazy jazzed...
Watching little kids try to hula hoop is even more entertaining than watching them try to jump rope ;).
My kids got their hula hooping abilities from me...
which are non-existent.
Ok, Hali is figuring it out slowly.
Of course, it took approximately 5 minutes for SOMEONE to do this...
Any guesses who it was?
Anyone?
Why yes, it was that boy baby man.
He is quite destructive and ferocious...
a little less scary with no pants, however...
yay for learning (and breaking) new things!





2 comments:
I'm thinking Brandon and Adelaide should hang out. They could go on a baby breaking things spree, pants optional.
Hula hooping is hard, so I'm impressed by Hali:) Although I do okay at the Wii Fit Hula Hoop, but I think the no actual hoop required part helps:)
So fun! I'm glad your kids are feeling better :)
I used to hula hoop back in the day, I think... but then my hips got in the way... as they got bigger...?
Post a Comment