Wow- only 5 months since my last post on here!
I have been neglecting this blog and putting
most stuff on the other one.
This post seems appropriate for my first one back
on the good ol' Erickson Family Blog!
Oldest daughter's Baptism day!
Our little Princess H turned 8
and made the decision to be baptized.
We are so proud of her!
She picked out the dress she wanted and looked beautiful.
Grandma and Grandpa Oregon came...
(yes, they call them Grandma and Grandpa Oregon)
We so appreciated them making the long journey
to be with us on H-girl's very special day.
Lots of other family came
and we had a fun family gathering after the baptism.
She received many nice gifts and it was
a very fun, special day for everyone!
We are so proud of our girl and the little lady
that she is becoming- even if I am not ready for it :).





1 comment:
So awesome. And I love the cake!
Post a Comment