It's amazing how glamorous New Years
becomes after you have children ;).
I like it that way.
I am all for chilling at home with the fam.
We told our kids that they were welcome to stay up
until midnight on New Years Eve.
So excited, they were.
We played games, ate food and hung out...
This is Button, button, who's got the button.
Yes, we play super awesome games.
Then we made the mistake of watching a movie.
This was the result...
She's going to love this picture when she's a teenager...
I tried to convince Mark to move the New Year
up an hour and do our celebrating at 11 o'clock.
I stuck it out, though.
I'm not great at staying up late.
We tried to rouse the sleepy kids so that they could
see the ball drop at midnight and have a little
sparkling cider toast to the New Year with us.
Only 2 of them could be woken up enough to
function even a little bit- and I mean a little bit.
This girl was NOT one of those 2...
She stood up like this for 20 seconds
before going back down and out.
Check out this Zombie Boy...
I don't know if he remembers any of this.
This girlie was a little more aware and did
a little Happy New Year dance with me.
No pictures of THAT, sadly.
Cheers to a Happy 2012!





1 comment:
New Years eve with kids is the Best, I love Zombie Boy, and i love little Bryn!!! She is such a little Cutie :)
Post a Comment