My spouse says I am neglecting our family blog...
and only focusing on the other one.
I'm not doing it intentionally, I promise!
I just keep forgetting my camera whenever we go places.
We have been spending a lot of summer days at the water park.
I never remember to take the camera, so no pictures there!
I did finally get some pictures- but at the much smaller
and not as exciting splash pad.
Still, they sure are cute kids...
Now get ready!
Here come the pictures.
Oh, so many pictures :)
Hmmm... showering?
My handsome little B-man...
So polite and civilized...
What are you looking for in there, boy?
I never did find out.
This one has quite the fancy duck stance:
I'm so glad my they taught each other to drink the splash pad water.
School started around these parts
(no more year round school)
as well as soccer season.
Those pictures to come!
I will attempt to be a better blogger here on the family page.
I make no guarantees!





2 comments:
I've been a real blog neglecter too, so at least you're not alone! My problem is I don't think anything real blogworthy has been going on around my parts lately. Give your ADORABLE kids some really obnoxious hugs and kisses, and make sure they know they're from me:)
Pretty sure blogging just gets lost during the summer months for a lot of people. Splash pads were a great invention, huh? Seoul discovered the fountain parks and couldn't get enough of them this summer! Fun pics!
Post a Comment