So, school started up again!
It's a bit crazy around these parts- but I like being back on a schedule.
These two started school last week:
3rd grade for him - 2nd grade for her!
man, they grow up too fast.
Hali managed to be in the same class as her BFF...
Poor teacher ;).
Then yesterday, child #3 started Kindergarten.
She has been SO excited for... well, months now.
Not scared at all- just ready.
I may have shed a few tears, but behind my sunglasses... so it was well hidden.
She loves her teacher...
and she barely looked back to wave at me before marching into class...
Fun that I get a little teary-eyed looking at these pictures.
Three kids in elementary school.
Fun fact: 2 years from now I will have FIVE kids in the same school.
That's how the cool kids do it.
#4 child- this cute girl:
She started preschool.
She wants to go everyday, but she just can't :).
My kids just don't have a problem leaving me and going to school.
Hmmmm.
Even this one wants to get out...
but he's stuck with me for a while.







2 comments:
Aw, everybody looks so cute for their first day! I can't believe all the driving around you will be doing for the next while, you are a hero of a mom for sure!
Did you say that they're not doing year round school anymore? Why did they change that?
Wow - you will be busy if they all do after school activities! That's a pretty fun fact they will all be in the same school :) Great looking kids... the picture of Hali standing by herself reminds me of you.
Post a Comment