We bought these Pass of All Passes this year.
Mostly for the year pass to Seven Peaks Salt Lake.
However, we can get into a bunch of sporting events, too.
Our fave favorite events are the
Real Salt Lake games.
So this past Saturday I headed down with a helpful friend to
get us some tickets to the
Real Salt Lake vs. LA Galaxy game.
Luckily we got there early- so we were towards the front
of the hundreds and hundreds of people in line for tickets.
Apparently David Beckham is quite the draw.
Never have I had to wait in line like that for soccer tickets.
It was so very windy cold-
but we bundled up and enjoyed ourselves!
Brandon was super crazy- but what else is new?
Sage and Mom...
That is Sage's "I'm so cold!" smile.
She doesn't handle cold well.
She had 2 blankets and Daddy's gloves.
(plus 2 shirts, a sweatshirt, coat, scarf, and 2 pairs of pants)
She ended up asleep like this...
Our hats were a big hit- thanks Lisa :)
Cold red noses...
but it was worth it!
RSL won - 4 to 1
(this is not a pic of the final score, I know- but it's what I got)
Every one of our kids was asleep by the end of the game.
It was quite a site.
Some guy even asked if he could take a picture.
As for David Beckham-
There he is...
You'll just have to take my word for it.
I personally saw nothing impressive from the guy... soccer wise.






3 comments:
I have to say, it makes me feel happy to see everybody wearing their hats:) And you all look so cute! I think you and Mark are so brave to take all the kids along, I almost never take Adelaide anywhere these days if I can help it:)
I adore all of your hats.
You guys are brave to take on the cold, and with all of your kids. =)
You guys are tough to brave the cold like that, but what fun family memories!
Post a Comment