Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I want to see more Archers...

We did a one day Arches trip while we were down in Moab.
Turns out that was plenty for our kids.
When they are older, perhaps more hikes will be possible.
We stuck to the easy, short(ish) routes this time....

Hali kept saying "I want to see more Archers!"
Dominic was expecting more... "I don't see anything that impressive".
Balanced Rock

I ended up holding Brandon a lot...
while Mark helped the others..
so we didn't get tons of pictures.
Delicate Arch- from the upper viewpoint...
Brandon, not wanting to get back in the car...
Like turning his back on us was going to change the inevitable.
He didn't like the whole getting in and out of the car 
over and over again thing. 
Double Arch (the favorite)...
 They all had fun climbing around...
 While I had a great time freaking out making sure no one fell.

  
 It was a short Moab trip, but a good one for us.

We'll see you in March, Moab.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Ah Dominic, so underwhelmed by the beauties of nature, that makes me laugh a little bit:)
I think that's cool that you guys went exploring there! It looks like a really beautiful place.
And good job having the energy to carry Brandon around after your big race! You're one strong mama.