Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Big 5

My sweet, opinionated, little middle child turned 5!
She has told me repeatedly that she will act like a big girl now.
Which supposedly means less emotional breakdowns.
We shall see :).
Would she really be our Sage without the heightened emotions, I ask? 
I think not.

Here are picture highlights of the day she turned 5...
 Bryn's birthday will be next week while we are in Oregon...
so we celebrated her birthday, too, so Grandma Judy could be there.

 All the girls went to go see Tangled with Grandma Judy and myself.
I didn't get any pictures at the theater...
but we had our own little Rapunzel's at our house,
thanks to early Christmas gifts from Grandma :).
 We love our little Sagie girl!
Her cuteness, sense of humor and silly dances make us smile everyday.
Our life would be amiss without her...
with less drama...
and a little quieter...
but calm and quiet is seriously overrated.

I'd pick Sage over either any day.

3 comments:

Joo Lin said...

Happy Birthday girlies! Looks like a fun day :)

Kristina P. said...

They look great! As do those cupcakes.

Lisa said...

I really can't believe that she is five now. I think she will always be about three to me, can't we just keep it that way? These birthdays are just coming too close together, and I can't really handle it. Today I told Matilda not to get anymore grown up and she had the nerve to tell me "But Mommy, it's a part of life!" Can you believe the cheekiness? I need some sort of laboratory in which to practice time stoppage experiments, this is a plan that can't possibly go wrong...
At any rate, if Sage HAD to have a birthday, then I'm glad she had such a fun one. See you soon!