SO good! I love how he looks all cake-drunk and adorable. I don't want to sounds all braggy or anything, but I think my baby is the cutest baby in all the land :).***And in case anyone missed my awesome cell phone pic of my sad, sad smashed thumb on facebook- enjoy.
I have to say that I am pretty proud of how well I handled myself after it happened. I didn't cry OR drop Brandon on the ground in the Target parking lot! yay me! Now it just looks like I painted that nail a weird blue-black.





5 comments:
How did I miss this on Facebook?! Gross nail. How did you do it? I am proud that you didn't drop Brandon too! I think I would have said a string of swear words and cried. =) Just sayin'!
I did the same thing about TWO YEARS ago......I CRIED. Yep i admit it, it is the WORST pain EVER!!!!! I am so proud of you....i would have dropped Brandon for SURE.
LOVE the Cake Pic.....I just wanna kiss those chocolate covered cheeks :)
Oh my gosh this picture makes me puke! Love you!
Oh! Obviously I am referring to the thumb picture.
The picture of Brandon makes me want to kiss that cake right off of his face, cuz I loves me some Brandon, and I loves me some cake. Best of both worlds.
jerilee!
i love your posts! you are HILARIOUS!! I think i've told you that before but man, i do miss you alot and think you're so funny!
we really could have been GREAT friends if you would have let me in while you were in oregon. !!! :)
and i feel the same way about wondering if I'm messing my own kids up. your rundown was awesome! and just know that you're totally normal and NOT alone in that!
Post a Comment