And mommy worked hard all day on THIS AWESOME pose...
I look so weirdly shaped- LOVE IT. We were all prepared to drive her to school, but she INSISTED that she ride the bus ALONE. How can she look so big and so small at the same time!?!?
So, we still drove to the school- me being Paranoid Mom who was scared that somehow Hali would FALL OUT of the bus between our house and the school. She made it there fine- weird, I know.
She loves school and I love her going to school! I seriously wish they had ALL DAY kindergarten. Does that make me a bad mom?? Or just Awesome mom...***I didn't take any pictures of Dominic on his first day of school. go me! I just keep gettin' better :).





4 comments:
a. that is awesome that your husband came home to see her off. aaah, so cute!
b. you have a great body, and one I will only be able to dream about.
c. you are not paranoid, because I am pretty sure that I would do the exact same thing...or just refuse her the oppurtunity to even ride the bus all together.
d. you are fantastic. I am glad that we are friends.
e. nuff said!
Aw, look at Hali wearing a skirt, such a little girl. A very pretty and independent girl. So guess what, you won't believe it but, I've let LaRue start taking the bus to school. We're still picking her up after school, but yeah. And just so you know I totally staked out her bus stop and tailed the bus to school the day before I let her start riding which makes me at LEAST as paranoid as you, and definitely more creepy. And you're right there is something weird about your shape, what is it, what is it, oh yeah, it's that you're thin and fit looking. Definitely weird to this lady.
Yay for School.....I am totally FREAKED out about the whole bus thing too!!!!! Not sure what i am going to do about it....eeekkk at least i have another year!!! That's fantastic that Mark came home .....what a GREAT Daddy :) And just take a few pictures of Dominic in from of the house and "say" it was his first day of school....nobody will ever know :0 You are an amazing mom....don't forget it
Slow the time down...
Ok, maybe you're good with it but it's going WAY too fast for me!
You and your fam look FANTASTIC!
Post a Comment