The drive home after a visit to family in Oregon always seems much longer than the trip to get there. We left early enough that we just left the kids in their pajamas so they would be more comfortable. As you can see, they all got as comfortable as you can while traveling in a car...

I got sick the day before so Mark was a super awesome husband and drove the WHOLE way home. He's quite the trooper, that one. The kids do amazing on these trips, considering that they are little... and there are a lot of them. The key to our trips being less stressful is putting Sage in the backseat of the van :). It's weird.. she will nag and nag us if she's in the middle row, but in the back she's MUCH quieter. Maybe we can just ignore her easier ;)... and she knows that we can't really do anything for her way back there! We have made this trip 3 times in the past 6 months and I have to say that we are getting pretty darn good at it! However, I will admit that I don't know how we would do it without the DVD players in the car...





1 comment:
You guys are serious pros at making the trip, and I never cease to be amazed at what good time you make. I'm sad that we don't get to make a trip down there this year, it's just not in the cards, or the budget, whichever. Next year though, brace yourselves because here we come!
Post a Comment