Baby girl's birthday is 4 days before Christmas.
Hopefully she doesn't resent us for that later in life ;).
5 years old!
She received the gift she wanted more than anything...
and her rainbow cake with pink frosting...
She had dance class and her dinner of choice- pizza, of course.
Then we decorated our Gingerbread House.
By 'we' I mean the kids...
I am a gingerbread house traditionalist-
but my kids are free-thinkers :).
I went with it.
Anyhow, I think she had a good birthday.
We sure love our little baby girl!
She's our little ray on sunshine.





1 comment:
Aw, what a pretty little birthday princess, it looks like she had such a fun and special day. I can't believe how fast these kids are growing up, I remember when she was just a teeny wittle newborn thing, & tillie was only a month or two, man time flies.
Post a Comment