I can't believe Halloween has come and gone- AGAIN!
I am a big ol' brain-dead slacker and can't remember
to charge our piece of garbage camera.
So we have some awesome cell phone pics here :).
Also, I didn't get even one picture of the biggest child, the Dom...
or of the kids out trick-or-treating.
Just know we had a great time and got SO much candy.
So much that I will be able to eat half my body weight in chocolate
for the next 2 months- if not more!
Momma likes.
Our sweet little "Alice":
Just the perfect costume for her.
Oldest girl coordinated with her as the Cheshire Cat:
I loved this!
No one else went along with the theme...
especially not middle girl child!
She is the wolf girl Clawdeen Wolf from Monster High.
Yeah, we got a lot of "Now, who is she supposed to be?"
Totally understandable.
Little boy man wanted to be something else...
(ie: Strawberry Shortcake, Princess, etc.)
but I decided to make the decision for him.
Good call, I'd say.









2 comments:
Cute costumes! I think I've already eaten half my body weight in chocolate... and I only have two kids, one of which is a tiny. Hm.
Bryn makes the perfect Alice, so cute! And I love Halis matching costume, you KNOW I love me a Halloween theme:) Okay, so I may not know who Clawdeen is, but I do know that Sagie makes a cute one. Kiss those kids for me!
Post a Comment