Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Multnomah Falls...

I just didn't take enough pictures on our Oregon trip.

I'll gradually post what I've got :)

Here we are at Multnomah Falls!
Actually quite a few pictures here. 
One of our favorite places to visit when in Oregon.

Grandpa and his grandkids- some of them, that is! 
  
I can't remember why my B girl was sad, but she was...
in case you couldn't tell. 

 The Dom- hangin out...

This one cheered up a little...

Adorable Adelaide...
Miss Adelaide didn't appreciate my endless attempts at being
her BFF while we were in Oregon- but eventually my plan will be successfull! 
She will love me- oh yes, she will love me! 

B-man, super happy to be there...

Until we wouldn't let him hike up to the bridge
 with Grandpa and the older kids...
then he wasn't so happy:
I seriously LOVE this picture.
Ah, the drama.
Yes, he does have 3 older sisters.
They have taught him well.

I was a mean mom and would not hike up to the bridge.
In my defense, I had just ran a half marathon the day before...
during which I'm pretty sure my stress fracture occurred.
(I didn't know it was a stress fracture at the time) 
So my hip/upper thigh was killing me. 

Grandma bribed the younger ones with snow cones-
so all ended well :).

We also went up to Cascade Locks for giant ice cream cones
and some fun playing at the park.
I got a medium sized cone the size of my head.
I ate every bit of it.
SO good.

No pictures of me being a giant pig- sorry. 

It was a good day!
even when Grandpa took the scenic way home.
Scenic way being driving through the far east side of Portland.
Not my idea of scenic ;) 


2 comments:

Lisa said...

Ah, my snaggle haired Adelaide... It may interest you to know that I've been really good about brushing it and putting it in pigtails lately. Not yesterday or today so far, but in working on it;) and she totally lives you, remember that day when she was calling your name from the car? You're definitely building something together:)
That was a fun day, I'm bummed we missed the scenic route back into town... *snicker...

Joo Lin said...

Aww... your B-man being dramatic is the cutest picture ever! I haven't been to Multnomah Falls in FOREVER - thanks for the reminder to go.

I think your parents introduced me to the giant ice cream cones... and haven't been back since. What a slacker I am.