Waiting for the parade to start..
Brandon with Grandma Joyce... staying out of the heat!
We watched some fireworks!
Grandma Joyce, Buster, Bryn and Uncle John
My kids.. except Bryn- she wanders.
Brandon with (my brother) Uncle Kyle and Aunt Michelle.
Sagie and Grandma- you can tell Grandma was lovin' the fireworks ;)


Uncle Adam- my brother
Sitting by John and J'dean's pool- with popsicles.
But the BEST part was this...
Seeing our family, playing with cousins- and seeing one for the first time. I know I have more pictures of those cute cousins- must keep looking.
The END
P.S. For those interested, I am finally on some medication after being diagnosed with Grave's Disease (most commom cause of Hyperthyroidism). Sage may have Vitamin D Resistant Rickets, which is a disorder that results in softening of the bones. We will know in a week or two. If so, she will have to drink a phosphorus solution and a calcium drink 4 times a day FOREVER. She will not be happy. I, of course, will love it. Blah.





3 comments:
I'm sorry about your graves disease, does the medicine seem to be helping? I'm also sorry about Sages possible calcium, phosphorous shakes? They do not sound delicious:( But, I'm so glad that you're taking us back, it's so exciting to me! And if you think I'm exaggerating and/or being silly, I'm not, I'm very excited by this. It was so much fun having you guys here on the fourth. I look forward to better days when we live nearby and will see you more than a couple of weeks a year, it's just not enough!
Oh my girl. It sounds like you have had some craziness around your house!! I'm glad that they finally figured out what was wrong with you. =)
I wanna go to the beach SO. BAD. now! It looks like you guys had so much fun!
So FUN, Its always great going "home" for a fun little visit :) Looks like you had a GREAT time, love the beach.....cannot wait to take my kids to the beach one day!!!! So glad they know what is going on with you, Hopefully you start feeling better soon. And sweet little sage.....lets hope the phosphorus solution and calcium drink is delicious :)
Post a Comment