Sunday, April 19, 2009

9 Months goes by SO fast!

Brandon turned 9 months old this past Saturday. I know that 9 months shouldn't really be a giant milestone, but I just love my baby man! So I will use this as an excuse to show some of these super silly cute pictures of Brandon. He's become quite the goofball and loves to give us his "Cheese!!" face....He also has a very comical "I'm a sad, grumpy baby" face as well. Our Brandon is VERY expressive. He makes us laugh all the time- he already has quite the sense of humor.

He also had a great time with a slinky that one of the kids got in their Easter basket. Everytime he finds it he does this sort of thing...


What a cute little dude!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

It's unreal how much personality he already has at only nine months! He's so crazy cute I can't stand it! I also can't stand that we don't get to see him all the time, this makes me sad:( But these pictures of him make me happy, so it all works out.

Allred Family said...

I love his silly little faces...such a FUN personality!!!!! And WOW 9 months already...he will one turning ONE before you know it :( I already miss my baby....they grow up way too fast

Unknown said...

I am glad that we are in Primary together. Paul and I both think that you do a fabulous job in your calling! =)
Thanks for a fun ladies night out!